Spring naar bijdragen

martinja

Aanbevolen berichten

1 hour ago, martinja said:

RNI 24-09-1970 0721-0800 Spangles Muldoon (Chris Cary) (Final Day)

Please login or register to see this link.

RNI 25-02-1970 1559-1700 Alan West - Carl Mitchell {Test-PM}

RNI 25-02-1970 2210-0017 Andy Archer - Horst Reiner

RNI 25-02-1970 Roger Day {Test-AM} ?

RNI 25-02-1970 1900-2000 Roger Day {Test-PM}

Beste MartinJA,

I'm not too on the Roger Day {test AM}. It appears to begin 0645-0700. Then it continues 1900-2001. Comments?

Mvg,

John C

• Vind ik leuk 1
  • Bedankt 2
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

1 hour ago, Hans Hendriks said:

RNI 25-02-1970 Roger Day {Test-AM} ?
moet zijn:
RNI-19700218-1844-2000-RogerDay-Test

Beste Hans,

Are you sure of the date? I have compared the records played and they are similar. But after Herman's Hermits, Roger says that regular programmes begin on Saturday and he wouldn't say that if it was a week on Saturday. What I am thinking is that Jan-Fre has the entry 0615-0700 on the 25th wrong and it should be 1815-1900. Comments?

Mvg,

John C

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

1 uur geleden zei JOCOOLE:

Beste Hans,

Are you sure of the date? I have compared the records played and they are similar. But after Herman's Hermits, Roger says that regular programmes begin on Saturday and he wouldn't say that if it was a week on Saturday. What I am thinking is that Jan-Fre has the entry 0615-0700 on the 25th wrong and it should be 1815-1900. Comments?

Mvg,

John C

Hi John,

I hear the same programs (playlist). Also take a look at February 18, 1970 in Jan-Fré's index.

It can't be on February 25, because then Hannibal was in the 1800-2000 time slot.

In 2023, together with Ray Robinson, I researched 1970 in detail. I'm pretty sure my details are correct.

If information is incorrect in Jan-Fré's index, I always send him a message. At the moment he is a bit behind due to private circumstances, but that will turn out fine.

By the way, it's good that you ask questions. I don't know everything either and together we help each other with it. Just like Gerard does!

Hans.

• Vind ik leuk 1
  • Bedankt 2
Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Doe mee aan het gesprek

Je kunt nu een bericht plaatsen en later registreren. Indien je al een account hebt, kun je je nu aanmelden om het bericht met je account te plaatsen.

Gast
Antwoord op deze discussie...

×   Plakken als rijke tekst.   Opmaak herstellen

Er zijn maximaal 75 emoji toegestaan.

×   Je link is automatisch geïntegreerd.   In plaats daarvan als link tonen

×   Je voorgaande bijdrage is hersteld.   Tekstverwerker leegmaken

×   Je kunt afbeeldingen niet direct plakken. Upload of voeg afbeeldingen in vanaf URL.

Laden...

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Door gebruik te maken van deze website ga je akkoord met Gebruiksvoorwaarden, Privacybeleid en Richtlijnen.